Earlier this year, after much prayer and discussion, the leadership of the Disciple Nations Alliance developed the following five-year vision and strategic plan. We believe God is calling us to a more robust execution of our mission. Between now and 2020, we aspire to grow the reach of our programs substantially, directly reaching hundreds of thousands and indirectly reaching millions around the globe.
The DNA’s growth plan is founded on four key strategies, which we have begun to implement over the last 24 months. They are, in summary:
- Investing in online training in order to spread our training as widely as possible.
- Focusing specifically on young, emerging leaders of the global church.
- Identifying high-potential individuals for engagement in a new, intensive mentorship program aimed at equipping them to carry the mission of the DNA forward locally.
- Supporting selected high-potential graduates of the mentorship program in their efforts to develop creative, highly impactful ministry initiatives grounded in the DNA training.
These strategic decisions have the potential to take the DNA to a substantially higher level of impact. Our aspirations for 2020 are to see:
- 40,000 trainees from 120 nations enrolled in the Coram Deo online training, with new enrollments growing exponentially.
- An increase in the number of available online courses from one to five.
- Online courses available in at least seven major languages.
- 500 graduates from the new, intensive mentorship program, with cohorts in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Europe and the Middle East.
- The launch of at least eight new ministry initiatives conceived of by local champions.
In order to reach these five-year aspirations, we’ve developed a two-year acceleration plan for 2017–18, the details of which are in the full Vision 202 plan document.
Please pray with us as we take steps toward realizing these plans!