You are invited to attend the Disciple Nations Alliance
Regional Forum for Asia
25 -28 September 2018 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
This will be an exciting time to celebrate what God is doing in Asia through you and others who have been impacted by the DNA training and have applied it in your everyday life, training, and ministries.
About the Asia Forum
What is the purpose?
It will be a time to:
- Share and learn from one another.
- Hear new teaching presentations by Darrow, Bob, Scott, and others.
- Hear powerful personal testimonies of how people came to join this movement, how it has impacted them, and how it has shaped their ministry.
- Learn about effective, real-world ministry models in Asia that have grown out of DNA teaching.
- Share and hear creative ideas and models for biblical worldview-based community transformation.
Who is invited?
This gathering is for people who have been impacted by DNA messaging and have actively engaged these ideas in their work and training. This gathering is by invitation.
If you cannot come, please let us know others in your network who fit the criteria and should be invited. firstname.lastname@example.org
Where and when will it happen?
We will convene at the Juniper Tree, Chiang Mai in Thailand.
The program will begin Tuesday evening, 25 September. It will conclude the evening of Friday, 28 September. Attendees depart on Saturday morning, 29 September.
… and others
|Double room||$190 USD|
|Single Room||$240 USD|
These fees include:
- All meals from supper on Tuesday to breakfast on Saturday
- Lodging for Tue., Wed., Thu. and Fri. nights
- All program materials
If you arrive before Tuesday, 25 September or depart after Saturday, 29 September, you will need to arrange your own accommodations for the extra night(s).
Transportation and Visas
All delegates should fly in to Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX).
- Transportation –When you arrive in Chiang Mai. Take a taxi to The Juniper Tree. If the taxi driver does not know The Juniper Tree, ask for “The Holiday Resort”, the former name. It is located just off the Chiang Mai-Lampoon Road, close to the Gymkhana Golf Course and near a temple called Wat Muang Gai. The cost is about 200 baht ($6.25). You can buy a taxi ticket from the desk inside the airport building.
Copy and print for Taxi Driver:
39 ถนนราษฎร์อุทิศ ซอย 6
ต. วัดเกตุ อ. เมือง จ. เชียงใหม่ 50000
ใกล้สนามกอล์ฟ ยิมคานา และ วัดเมืองกาย
Should you require a visa to enter Thailand, please follow these steps:
- Submit your Registration Form. We will send you an email to confirm your registration.
- When you receive the registration-confirmation email, submit your payment of the registration fee* (payment instructions will be included in the email). We will send you an email to confirm your payment.
- When you receive the payment-confirmation email, respond with your passport information (instructions will be included in the email) and we will send you a visa letter within 5 business days.
*If you pay your fee and then your visa is denied, send us documentation of the visa denial, and we will refund your full fee. You must send us this documentation by Fri., 14 Sept. in order to get a full refund.