Henry Thornton Council
The Disciple Nations Alliance’s Henry Thornton Council provides a way for the DNA’s most committed supporters to work closely with the DNA and its in-the-field champions to equip the Church for the healing, blessing and transformation of the nations.
The Council is named after Henry Thornton, a British philanthropist and evangelical Christian who provided crucial support to William Wilberforce and his campaign to abolish the slave trade.
Members of the Henry Thornton Council use their talents, resources, and prayers to help DNA fulfill its mission. They partner with DNA in a special way to respond to Christ’s Great Commission and are truly part of the core DNA team.
Council members provide $1,000 or more, annually, and are equipped to (1) spread the DNA teaching in their own churches, networks, and communities; (2) recruit others to the DNA network of friends and supporters, including the Council; and (3) provide spiritual support to DNA champions and trainers around the globe.
All Council members receive the following:
- Signed copies of selected new DNA books
- Discounted and/or free access to DNA discipleship and curricular materials
- Invitations to participate on conference calls with DNA’s leadership and champions
- Names, photos, and bios of particular DNA champions and trainers for whom they are asked to pray
- Invitation to participate in special Coram Deo online course facilitated by DNA leadership
- Annual President’s Report
- Free registration for two to attend the DNA Global Forum
Members who give at the $5,000 level receive all of the above, as well as:
- Invitation to fellowship with the DNA’s Global Leadership Team and Board of Directors at an annual private dinner
Members who give at the $10,000 level receive all of the above, as well as:
- Regular, personal communication with the president
To inquire about the Henry Thornton Council, please contact us.