Come Join Us!
We invite you to attend the 2019 Disciple Nations Alliance Global Forum
11 – 15 March 2019 in Panama.
Vishal Mangalwadi and his wife Ruth are longtime friends of the DNA. Vishal is an international lecturer, social reformer, cultural & political columnist and author of seventeen books, including The Legacy of William Carey and Truth and Transformation: A Manifesto for Ailing Nations.
Vishal is also the founder of Revelation Movement, a ministry to help groups and individuals around the world join together to disciple nations through church and Internet-based education and use the media to present truth.
Vishal will be speaking each evening at the Global Forum on the topic of biblical truth and societal transformation. These sessions will be fruitful, challenging, and encouraging for all who attend.
Your Stay in Panama
Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf Panama is set in a tropical rainforest within the Camino de Cruces National Park, just 1.2 miles from the Panama Canal. It offers two outdoor pools, a nature trail and an 18-hole golf course. It is 30 minutes from the airport.
The average high temperature in Panama this time of year is 33°C (91°F) average low is 23°C (73°F).
What is the Cost?
Registration Fee: $60.00 USD
Payable to the DNA online or by wire transfer.
Registration fee includes transportation between the conference venue and Tocumen International Airport.
Lodging and Meals
*Once your registration has been received and approved by the DNA, delegates are responsible to book and pay for their own room with Radisson Summit Hotel. Instructions on how to do so will be included in your registration approval email from the DNA.
Single Occupancy (1 person) = $114.65 per person x 4 nights = $458.60 USD (1 king bed)
Double Occupancy (2 people) = $79.45 per person x 4 nights = $317.80 USD per person (2 queen beds or 1 king bed)
– Accommodation in standard rooms
– Daily continental buffet breakfast
– Daily buffet lunch
– Daily buffet dinner
– 1 non-alcoholic drink per person with each meal
– Use of facilities
– Tips and taxes
– Internet WIFI
Transportation and Visas
All delegates should fly into Tocumen International Airport. Transportation between the airport and the venue is included in your registration fee.
The Forum program will begin with dinner on Monday, March 11. Delegates should plan to arrive at the airport on Monday to catch the shuttle to the venue.
The Forum program will end late evening of Thursday, March 14. Plan to depart Friday after breakfast to catch a shuttle back to the airport.
Wikipedia provides the following information in English regarding the visa policy of Panama here. Should you require a visa to enter Panama, please follow this process:
- Submit your Registration Form below. We will review your information and notify you whether your registration is approved.
- Upon approval, submit your payment of the registration fee.* Upon receipt of payment, we will send you instructions on how to request your visa letter.
- Send us the information we need to create a visa letter, and we will send you the letter within 5 business days.
*If you pay your fee and then your visa is denied, send us documentation of the visa denial, and we will refund your full fee. You must send us this documentation by Friday, February 15 in order to get a full refund.
- Last day to send payment to confirm your reservation: Wed., 27 Feb.
- Last day to request a refund for your registration fee: Wed., 27 Feb.
- Last day to reserve lodging and board with the Radisson Summit Hotel: Wed., 27 Feb.