Nations, communities, families and people are broken.
They need hope, healing and restoration.
The Church exists to address this problem, and yet…
Local churches often have faulty theological beliefs and practices that hinder them
from making the kind of profound transformational impact
on their communities and nations that God intends.
A Powerful Vision
To see local churches:
- Practice sacrificial neighbor-love, meeting physical, spiritual and social needs in their communities
- Function intentionally from a Biblical worldview, bringing the truth of God’s Word to bear in all areas of public life
- Grow and multiply as a result of their powerful influence in the community
As this vision increasingly is realized, we desire to see entire communities and nations transformed:
- Christ increasingly acknowledged as Lord over all
- Biblical reform occurring in various areas of community life and culture
- Increased economic sufficiency, social peace, and greater justice for the weakest and most marginalized
We Do This By:
We develop books, materials and curriculum related to church-based community transformation.
We train and equip church leaders who train and equip others, putting into practice what they’ve learned. Visit our Coram Deo online learning site or host a Vision Conference.
We support and develop a worldwide alliance of trainers, practitioners and organizations committed to our common mission, core truths and operating principles.
We provide strategic support and consultation for grassroots discipleship projects and models of church-based community transformation.
“The Disciple Nations Alliance teaching on wholistic ministry has created a great impact among Christian leaders in Thailand. It has enabled local churches to express God’s love to the community in practical and meaningful ways.”
– Rev. Thongchai Pradabchanamurat
President of the Thailand Protestant Churches Coordinating Committee